Homeowners across Florida are now opting for louvers for balcony, porch and window installations. These features are an adaptation of the classic English colonial style and are perfect for Florida’s tropical climate. Whether you want colonial shutters covering the windows in your home, or need louvered grilles installed between columns on covered porches, we at Hardie Boys Inc. can provide you customized solutions.
LOUVERS – THE BENEFITS
- Comfort in covered spaces- The key function of louvers is to provide a certain amount of shade while allowing the breeze and fresh air to circulate in these living spaces and make them more cool and comfortable.
- Complement various architectural styles- They are suitable for classic colonial styled homes as well as structures built on more contemporary styling.
- Weather-proof- We use the best materials in these features which makes them weather-resistant and they are better able to endure climatic changes.
- Energy Efficiency– Louvered windows help reduce your home’s energy usage. They are the ideal alternative to exhaust fans in many areas of your home. In fact, they can also be used for bathroom and indoor spa areas; they help avoid moisture build-up as they allow the steamy air to escape easily. Since they improve ventilation in other areas of your home, it helps minimize the need for air-conditioning and fans, which has a positive impact on your utility bills.
- Privacy– Balconies and porches become the perfect space to relax while you enjoy the outdoor areas of your home, but there are times when you seek privacy here as well. Installing custom-designed louvers is a great way to maintain the openness of the space without compromising on the privacy aspect. You can opt for adjustable louvers that give you the flexibility to tilt the panels to the desired angle.
If you prefer a more covered space, you can choose from our range of closed louver panels for the areas where you require more privacy or security. Fixed louver installations emulate the look of regular louvers and so fit seamlessly into the architecture of your home. But since the former don’t have any gaps in between the panels, they provide you the privacy you need.
- Easy installation and maintenance– While louver installation is a specialized job and should only be handled by experienced professionals, it can be completed quickly. These features are also very easy to maintain and they only need to be vacuumed or pressure-cleaned as required.
- Value for money– Aside from all the aforementioned benefits, the installations we provide are aesthetically appealing, strong and hardy and last for a number of years without any trouble; this means you get a very good return on investment and they increase the value of your home too.
We at Hardie Boys Inc. can provide high-quality, stylish yet competitively-priced louver installations to suit your needs. For more information contact Hardie Boys, Inc. on this number- 954-784-8216. You can also send us your project details via this Contact Us form.